Why to learn descriptive writing is important?
1. It will make students' writing more interesting and full of details
2. It builds a confidence of using new vocabulary words in candidates.
3. It helps student clarify their understanding of new subject matter material
Descriptive Writing Tips
There are various ways to be strong enough in descriptive writing:
1. Develop descriptive writing skill in yourself through modeling and do regular reading of quality literature full of descriptive writing.
2. Do update yourself with Editorial articles published in popular newspapers.
3. Do regular practice by making the notes of points (related to any topic) to be elaborated.
Features of descriptive writing
1. A well-presented descriptive writing comprises many vivid sensory details that paint a picture and appeals to all of the reader's senses of sight, hearing, touch, smell and taste when appropriate.
2. Good descriptive writing often gets completed with the use of figurative language such as analogies, similes and metaphors to help clarify the picture in the reader's mind.
3. Descriptive writing becomes more interesting and engaging with the use of precise language. General use of parts of speech do not have a place in good descriptive writing. It must include specific adjectives and nouns and strong action verbs to the picture vital which you are creating in the reader's mind.
4. It must be well organized. Some ways to organize descriptive writing are: chronological (time), spatial (location), and order of importance. For example, if you describe a person, you might begin with a physical description, followed by how that person thinks, feels and acts.
Return & Refund
1- There is no refund policy for mahendras online products.
2- For more details call us on Our Toll Free No. 7052477777 & 7052577777 (9:00 am to 6:00 pm).