The website "www.mahendras.org" (the "Site") is published and maintained by "Mahendra Educational Private Limited"(namely MEPL), a company incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of India When you access, browse or use this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth herein. When you access any of the sub-Site (whether belonging to an 'associate' of Company or otherwise) through this Site, then such sub-Site may have its own terms and conditions, which are specific to such sub-Site.
These Terms and Conditions of use and any additional terms posted on this Site together constitute the entire agreement between Company and you with respect to your use of this Site.
SITE AND ITS CONTENTS
- This Site is only for your personal use. You shall not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
- As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any manner whatsoever.
- Access to certain areas of the Site may only be available to registered members. To become a registered member, you may be required to answer certain questions or provide certain details. Answers to such questions or details required may be mandatory and/or optional. You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
This Site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Company. Company does not control such Sites and is not responsible for their contents. Company's inclusion of hyperlinks to such Sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Sites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third party Sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- All materials/products/services on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (the "Content"), are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws. You cannot use the Content for any purpose, except as specified herein.
- You agree to follow all instructions so provided on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content.
- There are a number of logos, service marks and trademarks found on this Site owned by MEPL. By displaying them on this Site, Company is not granting you any license to utilize those logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
- You may download such copy/copies of the Content to be used only by you for your personal use.
- If you send any communications or materials to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated by Company, as non-confidential.
- You hereby give up any and all claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the Way Company uses such material.
- Any material submitted to this Site may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted or used by Company anywhere in the world, in any medium, forever.
- Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this Site may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card/debit card/bank information) is encrypted (send in code). Sending a message to Company does not cause Company to have any special responsibility to you.
- The copyright in the contents of this Site belongs to Company. Accordingly, Company reserves all rights. Copying of part or all the contents of this Site without permission of Company is prohibited except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the services.
- The material in this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Company may make changes/modifications or improvements on the Site at any time.
- The materials on this Site are provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Company disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Company does not warrant that the functions contained in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, but shall endeavour to ensure your fullest satisfaction. Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material on the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy and reliability.
- You acknowledge that this Site is provided only on the basis set out in these terms and conditions. Your uninterrupted access or use of this Site on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this Website. Company does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the Site.
- Company will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of your usage of this Site.
- Any resemblance of any content of the website or portal to any other website and portal is merely a coincident, no such claim will be entertained by any means.
- If for any reason, law does not permit exclusions of liability then, the liability of the Company shall be limited to such amount paid by the user and retained by the Company for the transaction in question.
- Company may add to, modify or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time as it may deem fit, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
- Company may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
- Company reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of Company's systems as well as its clients and users interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, Company may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
- If Company, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said orders are not or do not reasonably appear to be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then Company may cancel the said orders at any time.
- Company reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any material posted herein, in any respect. Company shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
- Company reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion hereof without notice.
- No waiver by Company of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
- MEPL generates promotion codes from time to time which may be availed on the Site as a discount coupon. Users are advised that the promotional offer of using Promotion Codes for receiving discounts can be availed only if correct and full details (of the promotional code) are filled in at the time of purchase. In case if the customer fails to enter the promo code before purchase, the company shall not be liable to give any credit to the customer after the purchase has been made.
- Considering there are multiple promotional offers running on the site, user can avail the benefit of only one offer at a time. No two promotional codes can be combined at the time of purchase.
- Promotional discounts are applied only on the base amount of items. Discounts are not applicable for any additional components including taxes.
- On cancellation of purchase done using promotional codes, the charges are calculated on total price.
- If any dispute arises between you and Company during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration. Both parties shall agree to a sole arbitrator. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
- The said arbitration proceedings shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and modifications thereof as in force at the relevant time.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Delhi, India.
TERMS FOR ONLINE ADMISSION
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO FURNISH THE FOLLOWING AT THE TIME OF ATTENDING THE CLASS:
- A copy of the printed invoice (A print out of the invoice or the print out of the invoice e-mail).
- Identity proof (Driving license, Student ID card, Company ID card, Passport, PAN card or Voter ID card). Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to attend the class.
- All admission booking issued shall be non-transferable.
CHANGE IN BATCH TIMINGS:
In case the selected branch changes the time of batch at the time of attending classes due to some reason or any other discrepancy, we will refund the charged amount only after the verification from concerned branch.(condition to change the batch timing at the time of attending class in branch by the request of candidate is the matter of request approval by the concerned branch authority)
- Cancellation of admission can be claimed only within 24hours from the time of admission on My Shop by calling on the customer care number toll free number (7052477777) or to cancel the procedure:
- Log onto www.mahendras.org.
- Click on contact us.
- Find the official mail id "email@example.com.
- Mail us your cancellation request.
- You need to enter invoice serial no/order no. mobile no, customer id.
- Partial cancellation of admission fee is not available.
- Reschedule of selected batch is possible after request approval.
- Refunds on purchase cancelled will be directly transferred to the respective account from which payment was made at the time of booking.
SPEED TEST CARD/STUDY MATERIAL/E-MICA/E-NEWS SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- OTP once generated cannot be changed at any stage of process.
- Services mentioned under the specific card is provisional and can be changed at later stage.
- Test contains the subject of respective examination pattern only, no claim will be considered for any individual.
- Language of test will be of as actual examination only.
- Validity of test card will be of as mentioned at the time of purchase.
- Content of study material is try to made error free but in case of any printing mistake, no claim will be entertained.
- Decision of MEPL in respect of benefits or any matters related thereto shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained in this behalf.
- All disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in New Delhi only.
- By participating in this Scheme, Customers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms & conditions. All other standard terms and conditions applicable are listed on "www.mahendras.org.
- The Company offers FREE CANCELLATION of study material only before the shipment. FREE CANCELLATION is regulated by certain terms and conditions.
- Cancellations can be done online as well through our call-centre.
- Only those cancellation requests which are made either online or on the phone to our customer support team shall be entertained. The Company shall not be liable to entertain any cancellation requests made through any other medium.
- Purchase done under offers are not refundable.
- No cancellation possible in speed test card/e-mica subscription/e-news subscription (due to generation of OTP.)
MODIFICATIONS & REFUNDS:
- The Company doesn't support changes and modifications to online bookings once they're made.
- All the refunds shall be done by the MEPL directly to you and the Company is not responsible to ensuring any refunds whatsoever.
- Your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account.
- If you have received an item (BOOKS/STUDY MATERIAL) in a 'Damaged' or 'Defective' condition, you may request a replacement within 2 days of receiving product at no extra cost. Return Policy is specific. Please check the respective return policy when buying or before initiating a return for a replacement.
- Replacement is subject to availability of stock. If the product is out of stock, you will receive a full refund, no questions asked.
- No REFUND possible in speed test card (due to generation of OTP.)
FURTHER SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING THE USE OF CONTACT FORUMS AND MESSAGING VIA THE PRIVATE MAILING SYSTEM
- You agree that where you contact us by using the Website, its private message system and/or a contact forum, you will not write or send or talk any content which:
- Is abusive, threatening, offensive, defamatory, coercive, obscene, belligerent, glorifying violence, vulgar, sexually explicit, pornographic or otherwise objectionable and/or actionable/illicit;
- Is contrary to any applicable law, especially violates third parties' intellectual property rights;
- Is commercial advertisement or any other undesired advertisement (e.g. spam), and
- Is otherwise in breach of any other part of these terms and conditions of use.
- The Company retains the right to temporarily or permanently ban any user/s who are in breach of these or any other part of these terms and conditions.
- The Website and content may be used it at your own risk.
- The Company expressly reserves the right to block, modify, add to and/or delete all or part of the Website, or any of its other websites, whether temporarily or permanently.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you have the necessary IT equipment to use the Website.
- The Company does not guarantee or warrant that the Website is free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other malicious codes which could have a destructive, vitiating, disruptive or other negative impact.
- MEPL is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights (copyright, trademarks, patents, design rights etc.) in our Website, and in the content published on it.
- Any content published on the Website (e.g. software, products, trademarks such as logos etc., information, reports, pictures and graphics) is protected by national and international laws and agreements.
- The Company cannot guarantee the correctness, completeness, accuracy or quality of the Content.
- Please note that user Content represents the views of the individual use and does not represent a statement, opinion recommendation or rating by the Company..
- Any kind of copying, duplication, distribution, commercial exploitation, modification, adding and/or deletion is prohibited, including the integration of any content on external websites, for example through interlinks, deep links, or frames.
GOVERNING LAW AND FORUM
These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Delhi, India
- WWW.MAHENDRAS.ORG (MEPL) offers you multiple payment methods. Whatever your online mode of payment, you can rest assured that MEPL trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times.
- You may use Internet Banking, and Wallet to make your purchase. MEPL also accepts payments made using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express credit/debit cards.
- There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on MEPL. The prices listed for all the items are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you pay.
- We accept payments made by credit/debit cards issued in India and abroad.
- We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
- To pay using your credit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). 3D secure password, mobile for One Time Password (OTP)
- We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard, RuPay card and Maestro debit cards.
- To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date (optional for Maestro cards), three-digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards). You will then be redirected to your bank's secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment, mobile for One Time Password (OTP)
- Your online transaction on MEPL is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. MEPL uses 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing.
- All credit card and debit card payments on MEPL are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
- MEPL offers you the convenience of using your bank's Internet Banking service to make a payment towards your order. With this you can directly transfer funds from your bank account, while conducting a highly secure transaction.
In case of Money debited but purchase not completed
- The online payment at WWW.MAHENDRAS.ORG involves complex system of technical and telecommunication networking integration between customer’s Internet bandwidth, IT system of banks and payment gateways and is dependent on internet connectivity across various constituents.
- Any failure or delay in this complex network may cause transaction failure before completion. This can raise the situation of money debited from the account but purchase not completed with the following possibilities:
||Status in "My Transactions"
||Action by MEPL
||Action by Bank
||Payment Settled but purchase not completed
Customer opted for particular product/services at the time of booking and product/service not booked due to choice of product/service not available.
Other reasons such as network failures etc.
||Amount is credited back on next day to the respective Bank.
||Bank credits back the amount within 2-3 working days in Account through which booking was done.
||Settlement Failed and product/service not Booked
||System or network failure at Banks end or at customer end before remitting Amount to MEPL.
||Amount is not credited to MEPL Account.
||Amount is with Bank. Bank will refund the money after due verification.