|E-Book : SBI PO 2021 Group Discussion||1|
|E-Book: Computer Knowledge||1|
|Descriptive Writing Book ||1|
|E-Book: Master In Data Interpretation (English Edition)||1|
|Interview Cracker For IBPS PO, IBPS SO, IBPS RRB PO & SBI PO||1|
|E-MICA : Online Current Affairs||1|
The main objective of descriptive writing is to illustrate a person, place or thing in such a way that a clear picture takes place in the reader's mind. Explaining an event through descriptive writing involves close attention to the details by using all of our five senses. Going through this edition of Descriptive Writing book will improve your writing skill.
Why to learn descriptive writing is important?
1. It will make students' writing more interesting and full of details
2. It builds a confidence of using new vocabulary words in candidates.
3. It helps students clarify their understanding of new subject matter material
eMICA: Online Current Affairs:
It contains news, information, awareness and various other things that have happened in six months. It covers topics like national, international, sports, business, education, appointments, agreements, obituary, science and technology, defense, politics and various other important news which are related to the exam.
Computer Knowledge E-Book:
This is the collection of the questions related to computer knowledge which are frequently asked in the exams. It is available in both Hindi and English Medium.
Interview E-Book (English Edition):
This is a practice book that allows the interviewee to create effective responses, work on the most possible questions and guide with their most effective answers.
It includes complete guidelines to crack Personal Interview of Bank Exams. Dos and Don’ts for Interview. Banking and Financial Awareness for PI with the complete theory of banking. General Questions & Banking Terminology. Banking Interview Questions & Banking Abbreviation.
E-Book : Group Discussion (Five Burning Topics)
1: What Is the Gig Economy?
2: Economic survey-2021
3: Covid-19 and its impact
4: National Recruitment Agency – Pros & Challenges
5: National Education Policy.
E-Book : Master In Data Interpretation (English Edition):
1. 600+ Questions Based on Latest Pattern with detailed Solutions.
2. Covers all the types of DI such as Table | Pie | Bar | Line | Caselet | Radar | Mix.
3. Includes Arithmetic Topic Based & Missing DI Asked in IBPS/SBI Mains Examinations.
4. Includes Previous Year Questions Asked in SBI PO Mains, IBPS PO Mains and other exams.
5. Essential For Both Prelims and Mains exams.
Return & Refund
1- There is no refund policy for Mahendras Online Products.
2- For more details call us on Our Toll Free No. 7052477777 / 7052577777 (9:00 am to 6:00 pm).