|Descriptive Writing Book ||1|
|E-MIGS : Master In General Studies||1|
|SSC CGL Online Test Series 2022||1|
SSC CGL 2022 Official Notification:
SSC CGL Prelims
SSC CGL Prelims: 25 Full-Length Mock Tests
This feature facilitates you with the experience of real time exam (pre level) with Pan India rank analysis along with the explanation of every question in video format which helps you process and remember it better to boost achievement.
SSC CGL Mains: 1 Full-Length Mock Tests (EVERY WEEK)
This feature facilitates you with the experience of real time exam (Mains level) with Pan India rank analysis along with the explanation of every question in video format which helps you process and remember it better to boost achievement.
SSC CGL Subject-wise Practice Sets: Prelims + Mains (20 Sets)
(5 Reasoning, 5 Quantitative aptitude, 5 English & 5 GS)
This feature will provide you the perfection in every subject asked in Previous Years. Here, there is a prospect to strengthen the weaker section without getting worried about the performance in the whole test.
Topic wise Practice sets
This will improve your topic wise concept especially in those ones which carry a handsome marks in bunch. Once you gain grip on particular topic, your capability to solve the whole test will be good enough.
1. Reasoning Topic Wise Practice sets: Clock, Calendar, Dice, Cube, Water image, Mirror Image, Analogy and Arithmetical Reasoning
2. Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Practice sets: Number System, Geometry, Trigonometry, Mensuration and Algebra
3. English Language Topic-wise Practice sets: Error Correction, Filler, RC, Phrase Replacement and Cloze Test
4. General studies Topic-wise Practice sets: History, Geography, Polity, science, Economics
Master In General Studies (E-MIGS)
Masters In General Studies all the five prominent subjects related to SSC, Railways, State and other similar examinations such as History, Geography, Polity, Economics, Science, Static GK, Current Affairs have been added. All these subjects History, Geography, Polity, Economics, Science, Static GK, and Current Affairs, etc. shall continue in an interconnected series. The facts and figures have been compiled from several sources and have been brought together for you.
Descriptive eBook (Only English)
Here, you will be provided with the most important topics in an explanatory way, which have higher chances to be asked in the exam. By going through this book you will be able to know how to start and conclude an essay, letter or precise in the very best way.
Return & Refund
1. There is no refund policy for Mahendras online products.
2. For more details call us on Our Toll Free No. 7052477777 & 7052577777 (9:00 am to 6:00 pm).